[forensic-science] Re: Help me Identify this Compound Please!!!

 



--- In forensic-science@yahoogroups.com, "amsmith1209" <annie.smith0903@...> wrote:
>
> I have an unknown synthetic cannabinoid that I can't identify.
>
> The base peak is 373, while the other major peaks, from greatest abundance to least, are:
>
> 298, 232/356, 144, 115, and 284.
>
> If you have any information for me, please let me know!
>
> Thanks so much!!
>

I had a little help from the CLIC message board and Cayman Chemical and identified this compound as MAM-2201.

Josh - I've spoken with you before. I'm at the Western KSP lab in KY.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To subscribe send a blank e-mail to:  forensic-science-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To unsubscribe send a blank e-mail to:  forensic-science-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/forensic-science
From the home page you can search the list archives.  It also includes links to forensic science sites and allows you to modify your account settings.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment