[forensic-science] Introduction & Teaching FS Online

 

Hello All ...

My name is Carl Franklin and I am a new member to this group. I am the Director of the Masters of Science in Forensic Science degree program at Southern Utah University. You can find more about me and our program at the SUU website: http://www.suu.edu.

While I'm introducing myself I thought I make take care of a piece of business. Our provost recently approved expansion of our MSFS degree to an online format. I have a need for some credentialed individuals to both develop and teach online classes in a variety of areas including biology, chemistry, physics, accounting and auditing (all with an emphasis on the forensic/investigative methods, of course).

Those who are interested should contact me through the university or through my Yahoo account.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and in participating in this discussion forum.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To subscribe send a blank e-mail to:  forensic-science-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To unsubscribe send a blank e-mail to:  forensic-science-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/forensic-science
From the home page you can search the list archives.  It also includes links to forensic science sites and allows you to modify your account settings.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment