[forensic-science] Re: Introduction & Teaching FS Online

 

Here you go ...

http://www.suu.edu/hss/polscj/msfs/

--- In forensic-science@yahoogroups.com, elias ebai <ebali1@...> wrote:
>
> DEAR MR CARIF
> WOULD YOU FORWARD TO ME DOCUMENTS ON THE COURSE FORENSIC INVESTIGATIVE ACCOUNTING.
> MOSTLY IF IT CAN BE STIDIED BY CORRESPONDING.
> FOR I AM IN CAMEROON WEST AFRICA.
> THANKS
> MR EBAI ELIAS
>
>
> ________________________________
> De : CarlF <lawdoc58@...>
> À : forensic-science@yahoogroups.com
> Envoyé le : Lundi 9 juillet 2012 1h53
> Objet : [forensic-science] Introduction & Teaching FS Online
>
>
>
>  
>
> Hello All ...
>
> My name is Carl Franklin and I am a new member to this group. I am the Director of the Masters of Science in Forensic Science degree program at Southern Utah University. You can find more about me and our program at the SUU website: http://www.suu.edu./
>
> While I'm introducing myself I thought I make take care of a piece of business. Our provost recently approved expansion of our MSFS degree to an online format. I have a need for some credentialed individuals to both develop and teach online classes in a variety of areas including biology, chemistry, physics, accounting and auditing (all with an emphasis on the forensic/investigative methods, of course).
>
> Those who are interested should contact me through the university or through my Yahoo account.
>
> I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and in participating in this discussion forum.
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To subscribe send a blank e-mail to:  forensic-science-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To unsubscribe send a blank e-mail to:  forensic-science-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/forensic-science
From the home page you can search the list archives.  It also includes links to forensic science sites and allows you to modify your account settings.
.

__,_._,___

1 comments:

DNA Testing said...

Forensic Science uses a number of experiments researches and tests to resolve all types of issues.It plays an important role in our life.
DNA Testing Immigration

Post a Comment